BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 9, 2009

happy birthday lala

selamat hari lahir
(23rd)
8 ogos 2009
MY BIRTHDAY WISHES

a simple birthday
chocolate indulgence
secret recipe...!

eit, my wish has granted...!
oyay!

taking pic of my own cake..!
haha
*lighted by the candle*



*i wish my faizal tahir wud sing the birthday song to me*
maybe at my wedding ceremony later...
oyay!


*lala nk album faizal tahir....*
~semua album dia~

* a PET*
hairy animal is not allowed
*regal blue tang...a.k.a DORY!*
y i loves this, my besties samakan lala dgn dory
because her lack of short-term memory!


* a BOOK*
i will buy this book eventually
just waiting for the time.....



*mau t-shirt superman mcm faizal tahir!!!!!*



*HONDA JAZZ*
saya mau..saya mau!


*i wish for bungalow house*
oyay!
oyay!
oyay!

* a HUBBY*
my mom always pray dat i'll get someone "berkulit cerah"
dan saya inginkan seperti ENGKU EMRAN!
perfect for my hubby-to-be!

tapi engku emran dh kawen....!
kene cari mcm dia jgk!
hehehehe


uish, very penyayang!

no matter what, i still wanted the real wishes
i just want my birthday is filled by L.O.V.E!
simple wishes is all i ever wanted!
tq for all my people for wishing me!
luv ya!

0 who cares:

Follow me, i'll follow back!

Heartbeat (Nak tau?sila klik)